This off campus excursion is an exciting and fun event for students that we have been able to provide for you as a senior at Hiram. Although this event is to celebrate your 4 years here, there are many responsibilities that come along with it and one person can ruin the night for the rest. We want you to make responsible decisions when attending this event and all attendees must agree to the following rules and regulations in order to protect the safety of others and abide by the cruise ship guidelines.
BY SIGNING THIS DOCUMENT I AGREE THAT…
• I will not be visibly intoxicated before arriving to the buses for departure to the cruise
• I will abide by the rules and laws set forth by the captain
• I reserve the right for staff members to limit the amount of alcohol I am allowed to purchase on the trip
• I assume the liability and reasonability for any items or damage they may result from my behavior
• I will assume any momentary liability associated with items or damage on the cruise ship
• I will be respectful of all passengers as well as staff on the cruise ship