DJ Requirements & Contract Stipulations
• The borrower of the equipment is responsible for finding their own DJ for the event. H-TECH staff is trained in this capacity.
• A DJ (who is not a member of H-TECH) must sign and return the DJ Contract. Should more then one DJ be working the event, each DJ must return the contract.
• Anyone not trained by H-TECH will not be permitted to DJ the event.
This portion of the contract assigns the responsibility and requirements of being an approved H-TECH DJ for an event. By signing this document, you agree to all of the conditions below. If you violate these conditions, you may be denied permission to use the mobile DJ equipment for future events.
DJ Contractual Agreements
• I agree to be approved by H-TECH Manager(s) to use the equipment before the event.
• I agree not to consume alcohol before or during the event, and I agree not to arrive at the event under the effects of alcohol or any illegal substances.
• I agree to remain in control of the equipment during the entire event, and should I need to leave, I will place the person borrowing the equipment in charge of its care.
DJ Contractural Liabilities
• If any of the above conditions are not met, the DJ shall be held fully accountable for all damage incurred to the equipment.
• Should a question of liability arise, a meeting will be scheduled between the H-TECH Manager(s), the Director of Campus Involvement, the equipment borrower, and the DJ. The Director of Campus Involvement will act as mediator.
• If found liable, the DJ will be required to pay in full any costs associated with the repair or replacement of damaged equipment. The borrowing organization or individual may be held responsible for these costs as well.